Become a Corporate Sponsor
Corporate sponsorship for responsible land management...
The business community today recognizes the benefits of well-managed natural resources to the well-being of the economy.
Forest and watershed health is critical to both local and downstream communities. Recreation and tourism, particularly hunting and fishing, are directly dependent on healthy, functioning ecosystems that support abundant wildlife and maintain water quality and quantity. In turn, the service industries, such as lodging, restaurants, service stations and others, are reliant on a robust tourism and recreation economy that draws visitors to the region. The water of the Alliance region's watersheds support agricultural and forestry operations important to the rural economy of southern Colorado and northern New Mexico. Downstream, in the communities of Santa Fe and Albuquerque this water again supports people, agriculture, recreation, and industry. In fact, one-third of New Mexico's drinking water passes through the Alliance region.
One-third of the land in the Alliance region is privately owned and forms critical wildlife migration corridors, including for elk and mule deer, from high sub-alpine areas to lowland riparian habitats. Responsible land stewardship, like that practiced by members of the Alliance, supports abundant wildlife, water, and natural resources, which in turn support vibrant industry region-wide.
Will you join us?
- At the $100 Small Business Associate level receive our stainless steel cup, your business logo on the Partners page of our website, and a social media mention at the time of sign-up.
- At the $250 Small Business Partner level receive a stainless steel cup, your business logo on the Partners page of our website, a social media mention at the time of sign-up, and acknowledgement in our member email outreach.
- At the $1,000 Local Supporter level, receive all the benefits above plus a display plaque to advertise your support and acknowledgement in our quarterly e-newsletter (1,000+ people reached).
- At the $2,500 Regional Steward level, receive the cup, plaque, monthly member and quarterly e-newsletter acknowledgement, a social media mention at the time of sign-up, your logo on our Partners page PLUS a rotating banner ad on our website homepage, AND a one day guided fly fishing trip for two at Trout Stalker Ranch in Chama, NM!
- At the $5,000 High Impact Corporate Sponsor level receive the cup, plaque, monthly member and quarterly e-newsletter acknowledgement, a social media mention at the time of sign-up, your logo on our Partners page, rotating banner ad on our website homepage, AND a one day guided fly fishing trip for FOUR at Trout Stalker Ranch in Chama, NM!
Visit the Trout Stalker Ranch website to view this amazing opportunity!