What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information:
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, e-mail address, address, interests, and similar information.
• We do not store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
• We will never sell your information to a third party.
• We will never share your information with a third party without your permission
Use by Chama Peak Land Alliance:
When you create an account with Chama Peak Land Alliance you may receive occasional emails from us updating you on noteworthy developments. If you do not wish to hear from us, simply use the unsubscribe feature on these emails and/or contact us directly.
Other Web Sites:
Our Site contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which Chama Peak Land Alliance has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
Chama Peak Land Alliance maintains a member directory for the purpose of helping members of our community connect with one another.
Registrants may be included in a list of conference attendees distributed to conference attendees in a hard copy or digital format. The purpose of this list is to encourage networking and individual follow up. This list is not to be used for unsolicited commercial or bulk-email purposes. The information on the list will be limited to name, title, organization, address, phone, fax, email, city, and state. If you wish not to be included in this list, email us.
If you choose to opt-in during registration, your information may also be shared with conference sponsors and/or exhibitors as a one-time use. Please report any violations of this one-time use policy us.
By accessing the websites owned or managed by the Chama Peak Land Alliance “chamapeak.org or sanjuanchama.org,” or any of its subdomains you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use or access these websites.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content:
1. that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another person's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
2. that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
3. that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability;
4. that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
5. that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
6. that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of content, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the sites; or
7. that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through Chama Peak Land Alliance’s websites.
Additionally, you agree:
1. to refrain from inflammatory posts or rhetoric that might incite flames. Posts that are attacks on someone else’s religion, operating system, ethics, ancestry, internet service provider, attitude, or mother are not okay.
2. to avoid commercial solicitation. Vendors are allowed to post about their product or service where there is an explicit invitation for a reply from a RFP (Request for Proposal) or on their own profile page. Use of any contact information found on Chama Peak Land Alliance’s websites for commercial purposes without the express consent of the person you are trying to contact is forbidden and frowned upon.
3. not to solicit cash donations for organizations or individuals. Offers for in-kind donations of either products or services are fine, of course.
4. to try to explain any acronyms or technical terms to the greatest extent possible so that people in the lists who are less technical can learn and understand.
5. that Chama Peak Land Alliance may email you directly from time to time about our programs and services. All email will contain clear opt-out instructions.
The materials on Chama Peak Land Alliance’s websites are provided “as is”. Chama Peak Land Alliance makes no warranties, expressed or implied. While we do our best to ensure that only quality resources are posted, the materials appearing on Chama Peak Land Alliance’s websites may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Chama Peak Land Alliance does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete, or current. Chama Peak Land Alliance may make changes to the materials contained on its websites at any time without notice. Chama Peak Land Alliance does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Chama Peak Land Alliance has not reviewed all of the sites linked to by its websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chama Peak Land Alliance of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
No refunds are available when you make a donation, buy a raffle ticket, or purchase any items on the Chama Peak Land Alliance website. All sales are final. We appreciate your support.